BACK TO JOBS
6 days a week
Engage are content partners to some of the most progressive and successful sports brands globally. Driven by data, we use the latest technology to help rights-holders and brands build audiences and drive new revenue streams. Our eight specialist content services combine the power of digital strategy, creative production, and premium distribution to engage audiences across every screen. With offices in London, Melbourne, and Mumbai, We have brands and clients in the areas of Cricket, Football, Motorsports, eSports, Sailing and Horse Racing
- Supporting live events for the EDP streaming clients
- MAM and DAM experience for implementation, administration and workflow setup
- Setup, management and distribution of live video streams to social media channels and OVP’s.
- Knowledge of cloud transcoding and distribution along with hardware encoding
- Knowledge of broadcast networks and experience of remote access via VPN, mstsc, iLo and VMWare.
- Being a technology evangelist that can advise customer concerning deployment, testing and end user feedback
- Strong knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite
- Owning and resolving all technical issues for the India office, also providing remote support to our UK and Australia offices.
- Creating, maintaining and distributing the EDP technical equipment. He/she will need to audit all equipment to make sure all kit is accounted and distributed correctly
- Actively update, maintain and monitor all aspects of computer networks
- General maintenance to storage servers/devices
- Working closely with the UK team to provide support where needed
Key Skills & Knowledge
- Considerable experience of diagnosing and fixing technically complex problems across a variety of broadcast systems.
- Understanding of streaming technologies and Content Delivery networks
- Demonstrable theoretical and practical knowledge of audio and video broadcast systems including both analogue and digital platforms.
- Experience with Graphics and editing software solutions.
- Strong understanding of working with Windows and Mac operating systems
- Experience keeping internal and external stakeholders up to date when resolving technical issues.
- Engineering experience of working on broadcast systems in a live TV, Radio or multi-media environment.